Clean indoor air is important for homes and offices. Clean air refreshes the mind and sets you and your family in a positive mood. Stuffy, stale air, on the other hand can make you cranky and feel uneasy. If you have not had it done for a while then it’s time to get your air duct system cleaned out.
Frequently asked questions
What will Accent provide?
To ensure the safety of your own family and business, Accent helps valued customers like you by making sure that your ducts are as clean as they can possibly be. Accent’s duct cleaning specialists are available to answer any questions you may have, either pre-sale or after we have completed the job. One of the essential elements in preventing contamination and especially mold build-up is to have your ducts cleaned on a regular basis. This just makes sense. Without the dirt build-up in the ducts you are much less likely to have these problems.Our Accent commitment to you is ensuring that your needs are met and your satisfaction guaranteed.
What is the duct cleaning process?
1. The supply and return sides of the HVAC system are "zoned" so they can be cleaned separately. This is usually accomplished using zone bags.
2. An access hole is cut into the return side of the HVAC system, the vacuum is connected using a connection collar and the vacuum is turned on.
3. Starting with the farthest register from the vacuum and working back, each return register is removed and cleaned back to the main trunk by snaking down our air compressed whipping agitation tools. Any rolling dust conditions will be removed with this process.
4. After all the return branches have been cleaned, the main trunks and the plenum drop is cleaned back to the vacuum using our high pressure air compressed agitation air whipping tools.
5. At this point we will now start to work on the supply side of the system. An access hole is cut into the supply side of the HVAC system, the vacuum is connected using a connection collar and the vacuum is turned on.
6. All supply registers will be closed off to maximize the negative pressure. At that point, we will then clean one duct at a time using this method. All supply registers and branches will be cleaned using our special air gun nozzle tool at each register to blow down all dust and debris into the main truck lines. Any etched dust conditions will be removed with this process.
7. After all the supply branches / registers have been cleaned, the supply main trunks are cleaned back to the vacuum using our high tech air compressed agitation air whipping tools
8. After the entire ductwork has been cleaned, the ductwork can then be sanitized or disinfected and the furnace, blower motor, burners, and combustion chamber can then be air washed cleaned.
9.Once the entire cleaning process is completed, all access holes are completely closed using high quality sheet metal sealing off any leaks, making the duct systems easily accessible for repeat cleaning.
10.100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Do you have a guarantee?
Yes! Accent offers a 100% money back guarantee.
Are there any health benefits that come from HVAC system cleaning?
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to collect a variety of contaminants such as mold, fungi, bacteria and very small particles of dust that have the potential to affect overall health, The removal of such contaminants from the HVAC system and home should be considered one component in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality.